Hardware Design Engineer
– Salary: 700-2000 USD.
– A laptop or desktop is provided.
– Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance.
– Holidays, Tet, annual leaves… according to Labor code.
– Team building, New Year party, Company Trip…
– Professional, young and dynamic environment.
– Long term career path development, overseas training.
– Monthly performance bonus.
2. Job Description
– As a Hardware Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of hardware platforms incorporating the latest Hybrii Mesh chip from our partner and State-of-the-art IOT products from OnSky Inc.
– You will also be responsible for solving a broad range of hardware problems while developing and releasing products internally to OnSky as well as to outside customers. Your tasks include Digital or Analog circuit design, analysis, prototyping, testing, and documenting.
– Responsible for the design and development of digital circuits for hardware products
– Coordinate project deliverables with Marketing and Software team leads
– Evaluate and select digital/analog hardware components based on performance, cost and feature tradeoffs
– Perform schematic capture and work with CAD engineers to do component placement and Printed Circuit Board layout
– Coordinate directly with contract manufacturers to develop Printed Circuit Board fabrication and assembly
– Define and develop hardware test plan to ensure that the hardware meets performance and functional requirements
– Managing component libraries.
– Testing enclosure for products of the company (CATIA, Solidwork, or other 3D designing softwares)
– Managing mass production.
– 2-9 years of digital hardware design experience
– Experience with complete product development cycle is preferred.
– Broad experience in Microprocessor and communication system development.
– Experience with wireless design: WiFi, Zigbee, LoRa, BLE and PLC are the plus.
– Experience in the power regulator design and measure, characterize the power rail is a plus.
– Knowledge and experience with OrCAD schematic capture and Allegro PCB Design tools are preferred.
– Good English and Vietnamese communications skills, both verbal and writing.
– BS/MS/ Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or related discipline is required.
5. Contact us:
Hotline: 0888 008 459
Address: 132 Vu Tong Phan Street , An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Please send your CV to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org