– Build long-term relationships with key clients.
– Schedule regular meetings with new customers
– Work closely with distributors and dealers to support sales team
– Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling
– Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
– Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and make appropriate adjustments necessary for meeting client needs
– Keep record of all customer information, requirements, and preferences
– Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically
– Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
Education: Bachelor degree in Medical/health care, Bio-Medical Engineering, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in application of medical equipment or sales/marketing General Medical Equipment/ Team leader.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Professional medical/health care background are preferable.
Other Skills and Abilities:
– Customer service oriented, self-confident, possess strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate an ability to quickly learn new information related to the medical equipment field.
– Strong communication/presentation/negotiation skills.
English Language: Excellent communication in English.
Language Skills: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, to collect data, to establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Computer Skills: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Physical Demands: Sometimes required to go out to visit Customers/Suppliers/Partners.
132 Vu Tong Phan, An Phu Ward, District 2, HCM City